In Warp Warp you play a monster fighter who can move and shoot in four directions. There are two worlds, the maze world and the space world. In the middle of the screen in both worlds there are two bars. After a while they will flash WARP in them and upon entering you will be transported to the alternate world. If you fail to enter the WARP and stay in one world too long, a little jingle will play, the music will speed up, and the monsters will become much faster and more determined to get you.
Plus Optional Shipping (see below)
All New GUSCADE Cabinets Include:
• New Cabinet
• New Buttons
• New Artwork
• New Marquee
• New Hardware
• New T-Molding
• New Speaker(s)
• New Control Panel
• New Surge Protector
• New Lock(s) & Key(s)
• New LED Light Fixture
• New Arcade LCD Monitor
• New Bezel (Plexi or Glass)
• New Switching Power Supply
• New Adjustable Leg Levelers (*exception of pedestal cabinets)
• New JAMMA (Wiring) Harness
• New Joystick(s), or Spinner(s) or Trackball(s)
• New Coin Door(s) / New Coin Mechs
• New LCD Monitors include a full one year manufacturer’s warranty.
• New games include a 90-Day limited warranty on all electronic components.
FREE local Long Island NY Pick Up or optional white glove delivery to majority of the Northeast available for an additional fee. We can also ship games with our recommended carrier anywhere throughout the country! (Please contact us for details)
Most machines fit inside large SUVs, pickup trucks, or mini vans. Dimensions of most classic arcade machines are 70″ Height x 33″ Depth x 25″ width. Upon pickup or optional delivery service, ALL machines are shrink/stretch wrapped as well as all corners will get cardboard for added protection while in transit. Most machines weight is approximately 200lbs.