The object of the game is to use a gun to pop bubbles that bounce around the screen. There are two different modes: Panic mode and Arcade mode. When a player pops a bubble, it splits into two smaller bubbles. Sufficiently small bubbles simply vaporize when popped. Occasionally, monsters walk or fly on to the screen. When the player character touches a monster, they die. Monsters can also pop bubbles.
Plus Optional Shipping (see below)
All New GUSCADE Cabinets Include:
• New Cabinet
• New Buttons
• New Artwork
• New Marquee
• New Hardware
• New T-Molding
• New Speaker(s)
• New Control Panel
• New Surge Protector
• New Lock(s) & Key(s)
• New LED Light Fixture
• New Arcade LCD Monitor
• New Bezel (Plexi or Glass)
• New Switching Power Supply
• New Adjustable Leg Levelers (*exception of pedestal cabinets)
• New JAMMA (Wiring) Harness
• New Joystick(s), or Spinner(s) or Trackball(s)
• New Coin Door(s) / New Coin Mechs
• New LCD Monitors include a full one year manufacturer’s warranty.
• New games include a 90-Day limited warranty on all electronic components.
FREE local Long Island NY Pick Up or optional white glove delivery to majority of the Northeast available for an additional fee. We can also ship games with our recommended carrier anywhere throughout the country! (Please contact us for details)
Most machines fit inside large SUVs, pickup trucks, or mini vans. Dimensions of most classic arcade machines are 70″ Height x 33″ Depth x 25″ width. Upon pickup or optional delivery service, ALL machines are shrink/stretch wrapped as well as all corners will get cardboard for added protection while in transit. Most machines weight is approximately 200lbs.