The player takes control of a soldier named Super Joe, who starts by being dropped off in a jungle by a helicopter, and has to fight his way out single-handedly, fending off a massive assault of enemy soldiers. Super Joe is armed with an assault rifle (which has unlimited ammunition) as well as a limited supply of hand grenades. While Joe can fire his gun in any of the eight directions that he faces, his grenades can only be thrown vertically towards the top of the screen, irrespective of the direction Joe is facing.
Plus Optional Shipping (see below)
All New GUSCADE Cabinets Include:
• New Cabinet
• New Buttons
• New Artwork
• New Marquee
• New Hardware
• New T-Molding
• New Speaker(s)
• New Control Panel
• New Surge Protector
• New Lock(s) & Key(s)
• New LED Light Fixture
• New Arcade LCD Monitor
• New Bezel (Plexi or Glass)
• New Switching Power Supply
• New Adjustable Leg Levelers (*exception of pedestal cabinets)
• New JAMMA (Wiring) Harness
• New Joystick(s), or Spinner(s) or Trackball(s)
• New Coin Door(s) / New Coin Mechs
• New LCD Monitors include a full one year manufacturer’s warranty.
• New games include a 90-Day limited warranty on all electronic components.
FREE local Long Island NY Pick Up or optional white glove delivery to majority of the Northeast available for an additional fee. We can also ship games with our recommended carrier anywhere throughout the country! (Please contact us for details)
Most machines fit inside large SUVs, pickup trucks, or mini vans. Dimensions of most classic arcade machines are 70″ Height x 33″ Depth x 25″ width. Upon pickup or optional delivery service, ALL machines are shrink/stretch wrapped as well as all corners will get cardboard for added protection while in transit. Most machines weight is approximately 200lbs.