Two teammates play against two people on the opposing team. Each team also has a goalie & between periods you can change your current players to put fresh legs out on the ice.
The object of the game is to score the most points. You can control speed and angle of your shots by holding the Shoot button and opponents can be checked by pressing Pass and Turbo. The goalies are controlled by the CPU and can be tough. There are no penalties here so it is a fight to the finish.
Plus Optional Shipping (see below)
All New GUSCADE Cabinets Include:
• New Cabinet
• New Buttons
• New Artwork
• New Marquee
• New Hardware
• New T-Molding
• New Speaker(s)
• New Control Panel
• New Surge Protector
• New Lock(s) & Key(s)
• New LED Light Fixture
• New Arcade LCD Monitor
• New Bezel (Plexi or Glass)
• New Switching Power Supply
• New Adjustable Leg Levelers (*exception of pedestal cabinets)
• New JAMMA (Wiring) Harness
• New Joystick(s), or Spinner(s) or Trackball(s)
• New Coin Door(s) / New Coin Mechs
• New LCD Monitors include a full one year manufacturer’s warranty.
• New games include a 90-Day limited warranty on all electronic components.
FREE local Long Island NY Pick Up or optional white glove delivery to majority of the Northeast available for an additional fee. We can also ship games with our recommended carrier anywhere throughout the country! (Please contact us for details)
Most machines fit inside large SUVs, pickup trucks, or mini vans. Dimensions of most classic arcade machines are 70″ Height x 33″ Depth x 25″ width. Upon pickup or optional delivery service, ALL machines are shrink/stretch wrapped as well as all corners will get cardboard for added protection while in transit. Most machines weight is approximately 200lbs.